Dear Philosopher or Philosophically-Minded Person,
Do you ever think about the larger philosophical implications of contemporary events and issues, especially when reading newspapers, journals, or blogs?
—Of course you do: but then what?
What if you were able to convert your thinking DIRECTLY into something you were able to use for TEACHING PHILOSOPHY, for PHILOSOPHY DISCUSSION GROUPS, and for inspiring-&-guiding INDIVIDUAL PHILOSOPHICAL REFLECTION?
Philosophy Ripped From The Headlines! will do that for you.
As a subscriber to Philosophy Ripped From The Headlines!, each month you’ll receive by e-mail attachment—
- A SMALL EDITED COLLECTION OF ESPECIALLY THOUGHT-PROVOKING NEWSPAPER, JOURNAL, OR BLOG ARTICLES PUBLISHED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS MONTH, plus
- FOR EACH ARTICLE, FIVE BRIEF FOLLOW-UP THOUGHTS, SUGGESTING RELEVANT PHILOSOPHICAL ISSUES, QUESTIONS, OR THEMES, plus
- TWO URL HOT LINKS TO OTHER RELEVANT PHILOSOPHICAL SOURCES, that are
- ALL INCLUDED IN A SINGLE .PDF THAT CAN THEN BE RE-POSTED OR SHARED IN ANY WAY YOU WANT.
To show you exactly what you’d be getting for your donation-&-subscription, we’ve posted A DOWNLOADABLE, INTRODUCTORY, UNIVERSAL FREE ACCESS VERSION of the September 2017 issue of Philosophy Ripped From The Headlines!, covering articles from August 2017, HERE:
This month, we feature articles on–
- BORDERS AND IMMIGRATION
- CRIME AND PUNISHMENT, and
- CULTURAL CONFLICT.
To subscribe to Philosophy Ripped From The Headlines!, simply go to:
and become a patron of Philosophy Without Borders at ANY of the donation-levels of $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, or $20.00 per month.
In subsequent months, Philosophy Ripped From The Headlines! WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY TO PATRONS OF PHILOSOPHY WITHOUT BORDERS.
We thank you so much for your generous support of our work.
Hugh Reginald, Director, The Philosophy Without Borders Project